Lawrence Tepper, MS MAC is dedicated to helping you achieve better total body health through acupuncture, traditional oriental medicines and nutritional counseling. Before the implementation and widespread use of contemporary medicines, Oriental medicine was used to treat patients with a variety of ailments. This practice is designed to improve Qi (vital engery), which is your body’s natural energy.
• Acupuncture – improves blood flow and relieves stress
• Herbs – promote digestive health and remedy many ailments
• Moxibustion – applies heat at point of acupuncture to treat pain and other conditions
• Dietary therapy – modifies your diet to treat your specific issues
• Breath work – reduces stress and improves blood flow through a series of focused breathing techniques
Call today to learn more about the effective, ancient art of Oriental medicine and how it can remedy your condition. Your initial 30 minute consultation with Lawrence Tepper, MS MAC is complimentary.